Statement Regarding COVID-19
Dear GS Polymers Customers and Partners,
Due to the rapidly changing COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation we have taken proactive safety steps for our employees and for you as well.
Please note the following:
- For the safety of all, visitors will no longer be able to access GS Polymers facilities until further notice.
- Deliveries to the dock and shipments out will continue but additional handling precautions will be taken by staff working in those areas.
- Additional steps are being taken with inventory control to ensure we continue to get shipments out on time.
- We have suspended all travel. We will continue to be available via e-mail, phone, and through web conferencing.
- We continue to work to educate our employees regarding the ways to avoid COVID-19 as well as other infections.
Currently, we are not experiencing service delays or disruptions. If that situation changes, we will be sure to let you know. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide regular updates as important information becomes available.
We are monitoring information from the World Health Organization (WHO) website (https://www.who.int/) The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website (https://www.cdc.gov/), State and Local jurisdictions and information from other global locations.
We appreciate your support and understanding in this situation.
Vice President of Sales
GS Polymers Inc.